Introducing Nylon, the new material for the CubePro from 3D Systems. The game changing, must have material for strong, durable parts printed conveniently and cost-effectively on your own desktop 3D printer.
Nylon is a stronger and more durable alternative to PLA or ABS. It is flexible yet strong, so it’s ideal for functional parts. The CubePro runs Nylon 6, offering the best combination of strength, durability, and flexibility for many applications.
Call now to learn more about CubePro and this exciting new material, or if you’re already a CubePro user and want to starting printing in Nylon today. 1-800-769-2679.
Printing with complexity has never been easier. Break beyond the boundaries set by unachievable overhangs and the laws of gravity, and enter the possibilities of intricate patterns, degrees of freedom and suspension in space.
Infinity Rinse-Away Support material is a water soluble filament that enables you to print your part with rinse-away supports. Rinse-away supports are easy and fast to remove for a great looking finished print. Since the supports rinse away, you no longer have to deal with “support stubble” left behind with old break away supports.
This is a support material and can be used only to add supports to your primary part. This material cannot be used to print a primary part itself. Also, your primary parts need to print using PLA material.
Please call 1-800-769-2679 for more information or to order yours today.
• Bigger print volume With the largest-in-class build platform (10.8 x 10.45 x 9.5”; 275 x 265 x 240mm), 2.5 times larger than any other printer in the desktop prosumer and hobbyist market.
• Three materials + three colors = thousands of options Make durable and functional prototypes with a new production material: nylon, along with strong ABS and compostable PLA plastic.
• Controlled print environment A controlled process environment ensures improved accuracyand reliability of your largest ABS plastic prints for effortless, professional quality every time. Automated settings allow you to produce home-safe printing whether in your workshop or on your desktop.
A low cost, professional-grade Micro SLA 3D printer
• Maximize your dollar – Achieve unmatched part accuracy and smoothness for the most intricate casting patterns and high quality, unique customer samples and end-use pieces.
• Accelerate your workflow – Fast print times allow you to keep up with your constant need for precision parts and casting patterns. Prints 1/2 inch an hour!
• Get started with 3D printing at a low price – Inexpensive prints make it the perfect tool for every designer. Print a ring for less than $1 in materials.
By David Rauch In one of my first jobs after college I was a call center supervisor for a small business services company. Although I still view it as one of the most valuable experiences in my professional journey, it was also the most stressful, and (mostly) thankless positions I’ve held. All day and into […] Read More >
OC TOP WORKPLACE 4TH YEAR IN A ROW
TOP WORKPLACES ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER NAMES SOCAL OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES A WINNER OF THE ORANGE COUNTY AREA 2015 TOP WORKPLACES AWARD CYPRESS, CA DECEMBER 2015 – SOCAL OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES has been awarded a 2015 Top Workplaces honor by the Orange County Register. The Top Workplaces lists are based solely on the results […] Read More >
3D Systems Creates 3D Printed Skateboard Optimized with Inspire.
Download the case study to see how 3D Systems, an innovator in additive manufacturing, leveraged Inspire to create a skateboard that is 55% lighter than a standard skateboard assembly. DOWNLOAD CASE STUDY Read More >