Get out in front of your new product, packaging or tooling design and deliver real parts – real time. Our professional 3D printers create models tough enough for any application and precision wax patterns for all your casting needs.
ProJet 3600 Professional 3D Printer
ProJet 3600 – NEW For 2016!
Double the Print Speed from previous models!
11 x 7.3 x 8 in build volume
Runs Prototype Plastics and Wax materials for casting
Fine feature, high resolution and smooth surface parts
Durable, ready to use and functional plastic parts
• Build volume from 9.3 x 7.3 x 5 in up to 20 x 15 x 9 in
• Extremely fast and cost efficient (low per part cost)
• No support structure
• Safe, office-friendly and easy to use
• Monochrome and full color 3D printing (up to 6 million colors)
• Large capacity , high resolution
• First and only continuous-tone, full-color plastic 3D
• 8 x 10 x 8 in build volume
• Continuous CMY color printing
• 600 x 600 dpi
• In office capable
• Ready to use parts
• VisiJet C4 Spectrum materials
• Highest quality, most accurate and toughest multi-material composites
• Simultaneously prints and fuses into hundreds of material combinations:
• VisiJet® CR-WT Rigid White ABS-like Material,
• VisiJet® CR-CL Clear Polycarbonate-like Material,
• VisiJet® CF-BK Black Rubber-like Material
By David Rauch In one of my first jobs after college I was a call center supervisor for a small business services company. Although I still view it as one of the most valuable experiences in my professional journey, it was also the most stressful, and (mostly) thankless positions I’ve held. All day and into […] Read More >
OC TOP WORKPLACE 4TH YEAR IN A ROW
TOP WORKPLACES ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER NAMES SOCAL OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES A WINNER OF THE ORANGE COUNTY AREA 2015 TOP WORKPLACES AWARD CYPRESS, CA DECEMBER 2015 – SOCAL OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES has been awarded a 2015 Top Workplaces honor by the Orange County Register. The Top Workplaces lists are based solely on the results […] Read More >
3D Systems Creates 3D Printed Skateboard Optimized with Inspire.
Download the case study to see how 3D Systems, an innovator in additive manufacturing, leveraged Inspire to create a skateboard that is 55% lighter than a standard skateboard assembly. DOWNLOAD CASE STUDY Read More >